ABSOLUTELY BLUE (This offer is unrepeatable)

Pretty self-explanatory
King_of_Spain

ABSOLUTELY BLUE (This offer is unrepeatable)

Post by King_of_Spain »

I´ve got some private collection with all the original Country classics Elvis Costello covered in his superb album Almost blue.

If you are interested on having them (for free, obvoiusly) just send me in a private message your Streamload address ( www2.streamload.com ) and I will send them to you as soon as I can.

(I´d appreciate you to send me some EC material, too... but it´s not a must).
"Sometimes I name and number all the things you gave to me"
King_of_Spain

Post by King_of_Spain »

Anyone interested on having these songs???

I just can´t believe it!

I´d sell my soul to the devil for having every original song from Kojak´s Variety!!!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

Maybe it's just that none of us use Streamload?

Or that we already have the disc?

Or that this is something that shouldn't be posted in public :D
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
King_of_Spain

Post by King_of_Spain »

Maybe one day we should open a serious discussion about bootlegging music.

I am in favour of music, of course, and definitely in favour of Declan Patrick Aloysius MacManus and everything in connection with him. But I can´t understand -talking about this Forum- why people is so cautious and reticent when we talk about downloading songs from the Net or bootlegging records.

This is not killing music, in any sense. Artists and companies obtain the biggest part of their incoming money from live shows. Cds are just a vehicle to promote songs the artist will perform in the future (and Elvis´ big number of performances are enough to guarantee he or his musicians will never be out of this business). Besides, I think it´s a dirty thing to charge us about 25 € for a CD, when they produce them for less than 1 € each.

And anyway, if the´d give one free CD for every Costello LP (or some favourite artists of mine) I bought in the past, I´d have the rest of his future discography for free.

Music is not trading. Music is culture (yeah, I know this is difficult to accept in some particular cases).
Pov

Post by Pov »

King_of_Spain wrote:Maybe one day we should open a serious discussion about bootlegging music.

I am in favour of music, of course, and definitely in favour of Declan Patrick Aloysius MacManus and everything in connection with him. But I can´t understand -talking about this Forum- why people is so cautious and reticent when we talk about downloading songs from the Net or bootlegging records.

This is not killing music, in any sense. Artists and companies obtain the biggest part of their incoming money from live shows. Cds are just a vehicle to promote songs the artist will perform in the future (and Elvis´ big number of performances are enough to guarantee he or his musicians will never be out of this business). Besides, I think it´s a dirty thing to charge us about 25 € for a CD, when they produce them for less than 1 € each.

And anyway, if the´d give one free CD for every Costello LP (or some favourite artists of mine) I bought in the past, I´d have the rest of his future discography for free.

Music is not trading. Music is culture (yeah, I know this is difficult to accept in some particular cases).
* . . . must . . . not . . . RESPOND . . . *
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

King of Spain,

Private message me and explain how to use streamload. I'd be interested.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
King_of_Spain

Post by King_of_Spain »

noiseradio wrote:King of Spain,
Private message me and explain how to use streamload. I'd be interested.
I think it is not necessary it is a private one, since Streamload is an absolutely legal site.

1) Go to www2.streamload.com

2) OPen an account to your name. It is absolutely for free and you only need to give an e-mail address. There is a limit of 100 MB or 1 month per account (but you can open as many as you want)

3) Give me your address.

4) I´ll send you the material.

5) You can download the songs from your account.

And that´s it!