Bowie Boston gig rescheduled

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
HungupStrungup

Bowie Boston gig rescheduled

Post by HungupStrungup »

David Bowie- RESCHEDULED!
Macy Gray

Fleet Center
Boston, MA

Tuesday, March 30 at 7:30PM

All tickets from the December 9 show will be honored, and refunds are available at point of purchase.
"But it's a dangerous game that comedy plays
Sometimes it tells you the truth
Sometimes it delays it"
selfmademug

Post by selfmademug »

...and all good seats may be refunded by sending them straight to:

Ms. Self M. Mug
189 Greed Street
Grovelsville, MA

Seriously I am just so happy that this was not rescheduled for the same night as Elvis....
Otis Westinghouse

Post by Otis Westinghouse »

I wonder how Macy will be. At Wembley, the Dandy Warhols, whose Bohemian hit I like but not much else, were reduced to just being sad support act, sqqueezed at the front of the stage with an inferior sound system, and it sure was a waste of the genius of Morrissey 8 years previous in the same scenario. Isn't Macy too big for this at the mo'? Maybe she'll make a great support act. Haven't seen any accounts yet, so another reason for Tart to get posting.
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

April 1st for my show.

Thank god it'll be while I'm in town. I was worried that it would be rescheduled for while I'm out of town this month.
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.