Boston! Here we come.

Pretty self-explanatory
wehitandrun

Boston! Here we come.

Post by wehitandrun »

If I dont come back to the board, it is save to assume that I have taken up an alternative lifestyle as the gimp/sex toy of one Elvis Costello.

Thankyou so much discardedluck for spending so much money on a stranger to see Elvis Costello. You're wonderful.

If I return(thus confirming I am not Elvis's gimp), expect pictures of the Man and the Professor.

<3,
s.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living ... uturistic/

LET'S PRETEND WE'RE MARRIED

The happily engaged Elvis Costello performs tonight at the Wang Center with the Brodsky Quartet. However, once Costello ties the knot with financee Diana Krall, we think the pair should ditch their solo careers and conquer Broadway portraying another famous married musical couple: Captain and Tenille. Of course the show would be called "Crouching Tenille, Hidden Daryl Dragon." Krall can play the misunderstood chanteuse behind the "Muskrat Love," and Costello can portray the keyboard wizard who said about as much as Shields and Yarnell -- combined. Mark our words, some big Broadway producer is going to read this column, and in a year, this show will be up and running in the Big Crab Apple. At which time, Go! can retire to a doublewide in Malden. In the meantime, you'll have to hope that Costello sings "Do That To Me One More Time" instead of his usual Burt Bacharach repertoire. Tickets are $40 to $65. 270 Tremont St., 617-931-2000.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

wehitandrun: You sound like you would be loads of fun to go to an Elvis show with! I hope that this show exceeds all your expectations.

We will be eagerly awaiting a full report on the show!! :)
Pov

Post by Pov »

johnfoyle wrote:http://www.boston.com/news/globe/living ... uturistic/

In the meantime, you'll have to hope that Costello sings "Do That To Me One More Time" instead of his usual Burt Bacharach repertoire. Tickets are $40 to $65. 270 Tremont St., 617-931-2000.
I think that would make me wanna puke :D