Just added to the Lincoln Center Festival

Pretty self-explanatory
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Just added to the Lincoln Center Festival

Post by spooky girlfriend »

For any of you lucky dogs who can make it to this show:

IN THIS MOMENT: ELVIS COSTELLO

A once-in-a-lifetime Costello experience! Just added to the Lincoln Center Festival - Elvis Costello and Steve Nieve will perform an exclusive program of Costello repertoire with the Brooklyn Philharmonic, immediately following the North American premiere of Il Sogno, Costello's first full length orchestral work. One stage, one night, the full range of Elvis Costello's incredible musical scope.

Saturday July 17th at 8pm: Il Sogno; North American Premiere with Brooklyn Philharmonic and Elvis Costello performing with Steve Nieve. A limited number of additional tickets for this performance have been added and will go on sale via the Elvis Costello Ticketing page at 10:00 AM EST on Thursday, June 17th. You can access the Elvis Costello Ticketing page at http://ticketing.concertmaps.com/elviscostello. The login credentials for this exclusive internet pre-sale are:

· username: elviscostello

· password: north

Thank you for your continued support and we hope to see you at the shows!!

For more information on the Lincoln Center Festival click on the following link: http://www.lincolncenter.org/search/res ... s+Costello
Pov

Post by Pov »

I guess they weren't selling enough tickets without Elvis actually performing :twisted:
bobster

Post by bobster »

Damn.
http://www.forwardtoyesterday.com -- Where "hopelessly dated" is a compliment!
Pov

Post by Pov »

Actually, there seem to be excellent tickets still available from Lincoln Center directly. I just went on their site and pulled up Orchestra Row D. For the Impostors show I first bought tickets through Concertmaps. I then got better seats directly from Lincoln Center, so Concertmaps does not necessarily have the best seats.
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

re: concertmaps

i could blow steam outta my ears. i could have gotten better seats thru lincoln center, and i'd prefer to use them, but when tickets orignally went on sale i couldn't get on their site.

so, i used concertmaps. grrrrrrrrr.

i've gotten my ticket for the imposters show, but not the other two yet. starting to worry just a teensy bit.

i'll be in NYC for the week. anybody wanna get together, i'll post closer to the dates. i expect to be online, but likely not reachable by phone. unless i get my act together and get a cell phone. :)
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

I wouldn't worry about the tickets, Poppet. Seems as though the ticket gods like to toy with the emotions of those like us who eagerly sit and wait on our precious tickets. :?

Wish I could be there, but I have seen Elvis perform 3 times this year - once so close I could have jumped him - so I can't complain. :D
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

"my tickets...... my preccccciooouusssssss......."

sorry. it just popped into my head. :)
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....