When Costello Wants To Fuck

Pretty self-explanatory
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

That's funny, Cope.
Stripped Jack Naked wrote:He need not suffer the insufferable attempts by one to glean limelight away from his thoughtful posts. Yet, without failure, and every single time that he posts, I sit back and wait...and it takes no time whatsoever for Bamboo to start the ball rolling. Rationale? You got me
I certainly don't need to come and justify anything to the likes of you, Mr. Average/SJN. But, "Every single time that he posts"? Such bullshit. I don't mind poking a bit of fun, with "wordplay" as Mr. Misery said, even while making points like that speaking ill of Rope behind his back is not cool... Noise was amazingly quick to reappear on the scene and complain about the very same thing, not long ago, to claim it applied to him... so there you go.

As for "needling" and personal attacks, Mr. Misery, there are a few things I could say. I hardly ever get personal... very very rare and only if things come to a head. Also, "needling"? How dramatic! I can't help it if (apparently grown up and intelligent) people can't take lighthearted humour or decide to see it as something more... get all wound up within themselves because they think themselves so supremely important, but it's such an irresistibly amusing phenomena. And I only bring it on when something is particularly take-the-piss-out-of-able, as noise is. So, if someone like him (and there ain't many) retaliates, there's judo... and he invariably kisses the mat. Now that he's asked me to stop, I will stop now. Or it would be just cruel then.

As for Mr. Average, I will ignore his indefatigable nonsense from now on.

LJ, thanks for keeping partly on topic.
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

Wow.
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Meanwhile, back in the land of happiness, sunbeams and holding hands...

This part of 'The element within her' is supposed to be pre-coital innit (least I always assumed it was)..
But back in the bedroom
With her electric heater
I SAY 'ARE YOU COLD?'
SHE SAYS 'NO, BUT YOU ARE LA'
and this from the neglected song of brilliance, After the fall...
Beneath them applause from the balcony
whenever they accomplished making love
Other times they thought they heard laughter
Coming from the balcony above
So, EC asks if his missus is cold (in a kind of a cheeky 'I'll warm you up darlin' way) and then does the deed with some voyeuristic fantasies! :lol:

Tra la la la
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

Misery, I've only gotten personal with Jackson, and that was for laughs. I hardly get personal.

This thread proves my point anyway. And who really wants "peace" anyway? It's the internet, are you confused?

ANYWAY... Bamboo! I found a new quote.

"It's the last thing I want to do
Pull the curtains on me and you
Pull the carpet from under love
Pull out like young lovers do"

I'm pretty sure that Elvis wrote that line, but it may be from the original Difford version as well.
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I love how I got scolded when I was simply pointing out what happened here.

I didnt start this drama. I quoted a legend, and his quote was worthy of placement here.

Laps, spare me. You're no mystery, and you're no more intelligent than I am. No, that is not a personal attack, it is a rebuttle to this
WHAR save your energy for better things than reading my posts you have always failed to understand.
I understand every one of your posts, apparently mine confuse you. What I said is entirely true. Mr Average tip-toed around his feelings, and took everything out on me in the process- so I, if anyone, should remember what he did.
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

I certainly don't want to prolong this, but my reputation here could rarely be described as "tip-toeing around issues".

Where did this come from WHAR? You can PM me if you want to be more direct. I am interested to better understand your frustration. I am somewhat of an expert in the area of frustration. I have a PhD in frustration. SO I can handle the truth.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

I'm sure you've been straight forward on the board since... well, long before I ever arrived.

What I'm referring to here is the last post you made. You said it was for your then-recent hostility (why you were leaving), which was caused by the board's treatment of Noise, and how he didnt deserve what he was getting.

However, up until revealing this, your hostility had been focused on me directly. If you had simply spoken up for Noise rather then kick me in the dirt- I wouldn't be so hostile.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Lets see how long we can keep this going for...I reckon at least another week. Any takers? Im offering odds at 5/2! :lol:
wehitandrun

Post by wehitandrun »

laughingcrow wrote:Lets see how long we can keep this going for...I reckon at least another week. Any takers? Im offering odds at 5/2! :lol:
This has been going on for a long time between me and Mr. Average, and I really want it to end. It's not as funny as you see it to be.
firebetty

Post by firebetty »

who are these people ruining my fun?
cottton-poly blends are an abomination
Tim(e)

Post by Tim(e) »

Mr. Average wrote:I changed screen names because I could NOT gain access tot he forum as Mr. Average. I was LOCKED OUT. No explanation was ever provided, so I assumed censorship. I still cannot log on as Mr. Average. After multiple requests. I am accused of hiding behind a new Identity...Stripped Jack Naked.
So, what happened then?
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Dear Bamboozle

Why do you even defend yourself in this case? I don't think you need to. The "reactionary" people on this board have always been the most critical of others, and most often "cast the first stone" by attacking others who are only being true to themselves. The rub is, that when one fights back and puts them in their place, the blow a gasket and flip out, because their low self esteem cannot allow for any criticism, and they must try to boost their fragile egos. That is usually the first truth about anyone who is overly wrapped up in "moralistic theology" as a weapon against the free. Why should you defend yourself for putting others in their place when they "mess" with your values or your person???? everybody does it.

AND just for the record...Elvis uses the word "Fuck" numerous times in his songs.............fuck is a word that exists and is commonly used in everyday life. This is a typical example of what Danes would call "double morality" as exemplified by Americans. You say the word fuck all the time in a number of contexts, but don't like to see it anywhere because your children might see it....even though you just called your kid a "fuck wad" because he forgot to mow the lawn.

As I've said before, I just don't get how a person who is offended by such a minute thing, such as the word FUCK can be an EC fan...it just doesn't make any sense to me. He's no christian reactionary............
I'd never leave the house if I had a Gimp
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

Mr. Average wrote:I am somewhat of an expert in the area of frustration. I have a PhD in frustration. SO I can handle the truth.
That much is clear...otherwise you wouldn't flip out like you did there about the word fuck and Bamboo.

If frustrated, I suggest you put on "The Beat" and take a wank with Colgate Tartar Control Tooth Paste as lubricant! :lol:
bambooneedle

Post by bambooneedle »

Cope - It's hardly defence; I know I don't have to say anything... it's just a few reminders.
Mr. Average

Post by Mr. Average »

Tim(e):

To quell the surging suspense, I'll reveal what happened next.

The good Dr. Spooky administered to the Mr. Average account and provided a new, functioning password, allowing me to regain my true identity.

Thank you, Dr. S.
"The smarter mysteries are hidden in the light" - Jean Giono (1895-1970)
clairequilty

Post by clairequilty »

Jerry Springer just called and he wants to know all 'yalls availability for a taping next week.
Copenhagen Fan

Post by Copenhagen Fan »

ooooh I look forward to being bitch slapped by a tranny!