God, Help Me!! I'm almost 41!!

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
Jackson Doofster

Post by Jackson Doofster »

Bet your head hurts by now Sulks ?
"But they can't hold a candle to the reciprical war crimes which have plagued our policy of foriegn affairs."
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Welcome to the morning after!

Why is he called fuckin' Bob? :D
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

advil, advil, advil. ice cold water with half a lemon squeezed into it. a banana. more advil. :lol: sounds like it was worth the hangover--but do tell about the 'nice and unitarian'!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
spooky girlfriend
Site Admin

Post by spooky girlfriend »

Sulky: Hope you're okay today! See, that birthday didn't hurt so much now, did it? :wink:

I'm guessing he's called fuckin' Bob because Sulky named him that. :wink: I think it's probably more of an adjective than a verb used in that particular way. My husband calls fuck the "universal adjective." :lol:

Sulky, can you clear this one up for us? :?
sulkygirl
Location: The Absolute Armpit of the USA--Yakima, Washington (***cough***)

Post by sulkygirl »

Nah, he was known as "F.B." before I started dating him...was given the nickname by his best friend (and boss) up in Alaska, because of some of the stunts he'd pull while at work (he was the manager of a Medical Supply Warehouse).

Good thing I work 2nd shift, didn't have to be here until 1:00 p.m., so had plenty of time to roll out of bed, take a nice, lukewarm bath (temps in the 100 degree range right now), and down several bottles of "Propel" (B vitamins work wonders on a hangover!!)

Will "unstick" this thing now, thanks again everyone!!

Oh, the UNITARIAN thing...Bob was watching some wierd comercial/sci-fi thing on T.V., and said that to my son..."Keep it nice and unitarian!!" I have absolutely NO idea what it means. My son has a language all his own these days, and I don't understand half of what he says, but I just kinda go along for the ride.

:roll:
"Love can be stranger than fiction..."