For Men Only

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

whoa, whoa, whoa, who said anything about shaving that. all that knowledge mr average and you don't seem to know the difference between big jim and the twins.
taz wrote: Gotta keep it neat Oily or else you hazard having a girl not willing to perform certain acts...though I don't have a double standard, I hold them to the same criteria... :D
but we are stopping shy of wanting them to look like 12 year old girls right?. :)
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Butt hair has to be the worst thing ever. It can be almost charming on some men...but the worst is the kind of guy who has back hair that just kinda continues on to the ass region. It's like a butt rug.
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

I am just so very very glad that this isn't in the Photo Gallery. Butt rugs. Sebaceous glands. I don't need a picture. In fact, I think I need to take a shower.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
A rope leash

Dizgusting!

Post by A rope leash »

Even I am appalled. Is there nothing we won't discuss?

The ass hair thing reminds me of a story, but I won't tell it. I prefer conspiracy theories to the actual facts regarding skin crops.
Poppet

Post by Poppet »

Rope is appalled!!!! will wonders NEVER cease????

gotta say, this is making me giggle.

then again, i do giggle easily.
... name the stars and constellations,
count the cars and watch the seasons....
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Any kind of non-head hair that can be put into pleats = bad.

Mr Average..what's your occupation? You've mentioned ANOVA's and human evolutionary biology....you sound familiarly like a biologist.
taz
Site Admin

Post by taz »

oily slick wrote:
but we are stopping shy of wanting them to look like 12 year old girls right?. :)
Without getting too graphic Oily...I'm torn on this, I agree with the 'looking like a 12 year old girl' isn't an attractive thought, but there are times it can make things ohhhh so much more pleasurable....
A lot of Christians wear crosses around their necks. Do you think when Jesus comes back he ever wants to see a fuckin' cross? It's kind of like going up to Jackie Onassis with a rifle pendant on.
pip_52

Re:

Post by pip_52 »

A rope leash wrote: Is there nothing we won't discuss?
I think you would be hard pressed to find something we wouldnt discuss to at least some degree. Abortion, the death penalty, things to do when you're high, why Led Zeppelin is or isnt better than the Who, Elvis's epitaph . . .

I love this place.
SoLikeCandy

Post by SoLikeCandy »

Speaking of things we won't discuss (though I may regret asking this question), where's Cope?
If there's one thing you can say about mankind--there's nothing kind about man
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Am I the only woman who likes hairy men??? My partner has very dark hair and plenty of it everywhere! I find it really masculine and dead sexy!!
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
A rope leash

As seen on TV

Post by A rope leash »

I get the feeling that Cope has left due to apparent conflicts with some other board members regarding his consistent off-color remarks.

It's kind of ironic.

Undoubtedly, he's way ahead of the curve when it comes to scrotum waxing.

His nose is itching.
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Cope is still around...

miss his posts though.
double dutchess

Post by double dutchess »

gotta say, this is making me giggle.

then again, i do giggle easily.
me too. :D

i call them the lads.

as in (the following conversation has actually taken place!)

"It was the funniest thing! H teabagged this guy J when he was passed out on a chair!

So did you see his piece?

No, just the lads."

if you don't know what teabagging is...just ask the nearest 13 year old boy.
I wasn't born the sharpest thorn
Misha

Post by Misha »

Gillibeanz wrote:Am I the only woman who likes hairy men??? My partner has very dark hair and plenty of it everywhere! I find it really masculine and dead sexy!!
Some hair is good.....Robin Williams hair is bad.

I had a boyfriend once that shaved his legs for reasons I won't go into without a lot of alcohol and it was a lot like sleeping with a woman....which isn't bad if you are aiming to sleep with a woman, but I tend to like sleeping with men.

I like the bits of hair here and there.......makes em scruffy and sexy.....

Clean shaven men belong in GQ or dresses.

Now hairy shoulders are an exception....wax em!!! Ok, and the ears!!....and the nose hair could use a mow.....butt hair? I guess if ya have it, ya have it.....I would rather my man had it, than know that my man had it waxed..... :oops:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Yup I think it goes without saying nasal hair and hairy ears are out - just as hairy legs and a moustach are on women. Well for most men anyway although I did watch an interesting programme the other day called 'Hairy women' in which some me liked their women like gorillas!

Apparently according to the papers girls, the combination of using deoderant and underarm shaving has been proven to cause cancer. Looks like we are gonna either have to stop shaving our pits or stop using deoderant - in which case the first should make the gorilla lovers happy, and the latter should increase the peg industry sales as we will all have to start wearing one on our noses!!! :lol:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
Goody2Shoes

Post by Goody2Shoes »

oily slick wrote: all that knowledge mr average and you don't seem to know the difference between big jim and the twins.
Big Jim and The Twins would be a good name for a rock band.
It's a radiation vibe I'm groovin' on
pip_52

Post by pip_52 »

Gillibeanz wrote: Apparently according to the papers girls, the combination of using deoderant and underarm shaving has been proven to cause cancer.
My roommates and I were just talking about this the other night. I was quite surprised to hear about it. "Cancer of the armpit?"

Apparently there are these hippie brands of deodorant that dont have the thing that causes the cancer, but sadly they also dont seem to have the thing that prevents . . . perspiration and odorant.
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

Yuck! :shock:
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

taz wrote:

Without getting too graphic Oily...I'm torn on this, I agree with the 'looking like a 12 year old girl' isn't an attractive thought, but there are times it can make things ohhhh so much more pleasurable....
ok, let me make certain i've got this--you trim to be neat for her, and so she'll trim, and it is ok if she trims down to a clean pallet, but you wouldn't because you don't want to look 12, yes?
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

Back on the subject of pits: a lot of guys don't seem to mind hairy armpits. They don't really like the totally sanitized look or smell; deodorant, however, is still recommended. Some guys moan and pout when you tell them you'll be shaving come summertime...
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

miss buenos aires wrote:
I'm the sweetest and the sauciest
The loveliest and naughtiest

well that changes 2/4th of the above.
Misha

Post by Misha »

pip_52 wrote:
Gillibeanz wrote: Apparently according to the papers girls, the combination of using deoderant and underarm shaving has been proven to cause cancer.
My roommates and I were just talking about this the other night. I was quite surprised to hear about it. "Cancer of the armpit?"

Apparently there are these hippie brands of deodorant that dont have the thing that causes the cancer, but sadly they also dont seem to have the thing that prevents . . . perspiration and odorant.
This is pure urban legend.....deodorant does not cause cancer that we know of......www.snopes.com

Now, bad men may cause cancer...... :wink:
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
laughingcrow

Post by laughingcrow »

Sadly not Misha...there has recently been a peer-reviewd article (in European Journal of Cancer Prevention) linking shaving/deo with tumours.

It's not conclusive, but there might be a link.
Misha

Post by Misha »

LC,
laughingcrow wrote:Sadly not Misha...there has recently been a peer-reviewd article (in European Journal of Cancer Prevention) linking shaving/deo with tumours.

It's not conclusive, but there might be a link.
I'm not buying it. Not yet anyway. I'm suspect to believe that it is research that started from an urban legend. I'll wait to believe until we get a posse of scientists on the case with lots of numbers I can't really process....until one of them sums it up for me in a nice sound bite....then, I'll wait for some peer review on the research methods used.

Maybe I've read one too many issues of Skeptic magazine......
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
noiseradio

Post by noiseradio »

According to snopes.com, this is undetermined--which means maybe.

http://www.snopes.com/toxins/breast.htm
"There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio, than are dreamt of in your philosophy."
--William Shakespeare