Celebrities you would rather not admit to liking

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
mood swung

Post by mood swung »

OS, death is just a construct. And Tiny Tim's enjoying a surge of popularity after the Spongebob appearance.
Like me, the "g" is silent.
oily slick

Post by oily slick »

what is a construct though, really?
I'm not concerned about the very poor.
mood swung

bad puns R me

Post by mood swung »

I'm not really sure, but if you add "ion", you can make something out of it!
Like me, the "g" is silent.
miss buenos aires

Post by miss buenos aires »

oily slick wrote:what is a construct though, really?
According to Merriam-Webster, it's something constructed by the mind as
a) a theoretical entity <the deductive study of abstract constructs -- Daniel J. Boorstin>
b) a working hypothesis or concept <a point of view which made "abroad" singularly containable as a literary construct -- Jonathan Raban>
c) a product of mental invention <the novel... a verbal construct in which invented human characters appear -- Anthony Burgess>

I had someone call me a "know-it-all" yesterday for looking something up in the dictionary. I was like, you dumbass, know-it-alls don't look up shit in the dictionary, because they think they know...it...all. I was like that, but I didn't say it, because I didn't want to sound like a know-it-all.
ice nine

Post by ice nine »

Oily - I didn't even know he was sick!! :D
It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think that you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt
- M. Twain
Smallfaces1

woooooo hooooo

Post by Smallfaces1 »

wooooo hoooooo i'm still here! so it is OK to have Avril and Elvis in the same cd collection! yes life is good! don't get me wrong i hardly ever put on my avril cd but i do have her as my windows wallpaper with her bum hanging out!

I feel i've let the board down!

ok, no more Avril talk.
"Do you remember rick astley? he had a big fat hit it was ghastly, he said i'm never gonna give you up or let you down, well i'm here to tell you that dick's a clown"
Gillibeanz

Post by Gillibeanz »

SMALLFACES1: You go for it man - there is far too much snobbery involved in music - the key word is ENJOY!!! :D
COME ON YOU SPURS!!
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

Smallfaces1 - Whatever you do, don't post Avril's bum here without encoding the subject text!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
signed with love and vicious kisses