VULTURE: Every Song That Influenced Elvis Costello, According To His New Memoir

Pretty self-explanatory
cwr

VULTURE: Every Song That Influenced Elvis Costello, According To His New Memoir

Post by cwr »

Vulture made a Spotify containing 300 of the 400 songs name-checked by Costello in the book (no Beatles on Spotify accounts for 22 of the songs that make up the missing hundred):

http://www.vulture.com/2015/10/every-so ... tter_nymag
erey

Re: VULTURE: Every Song That Influenced Elvis Costello, According To His New Memoir

Post by erey »

Can someone who has Spotify give us a list of the songs, if that's not too much of a PitA?
Last edited by erey on Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
docinwestchester

Re: VULTURE: Every Song That Influenced Elvis Costello, According To His New Memoir

Post by docinwestchester »

All this info will be in John Foyle's soon-to-be-compiled book index.
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

Ha ha! Seriously, I'm going to read it through first & attempt to make notes on a second go around. So it might be a while...
erey

Post by erey »

I was hoping there was a way to take the Spotify playlist and dump it out as a text list of song titles and artists. I don't feel like signing up for Spotify to get a look.
docinwestchester

Post by docinwestchester »

erey wrote:I was hoping there was a way to take the Spotify playlist and dump it out as a text list of song titles and artists. I don't feel like signing up for Spotify to get a look.
I can do a screen grab and post it here. It's pretty interesting to peruse.