Sydney 20 January 2006 mp3 - Taking My Life In Your Hands

Pretty self-explanatory
thepopeofpop

Sydney 20 January 2006 mp3 - Taking My Life In Your Hands

Post by thepopeofpop »

GASP as EC blows the lyrics in the first chorus, BOGGLE as he then starts into the second verse four bars too early, THRILL as the Brodsky Quartet somehow manage to catch up to EC, SWEAT as EC starts to lose his voice toward the end, WILL HIM ON to that difficult climactic finish!

Can he make it? Learn the stunning truth:

http://www.planetriker.org/trainspottin ... MyLife.mp3

Coming soon: New Lace Sleeves and more of The Secret Songs (by popular request)

PoP

Well, what can a poor Pope do? 'Cept to sing in a rock'n'roll band, 'Cause in sleepy Sydney town there ain't no place for a street fightin' Pontiff
invisible Pole

Post by invisible Pole »

Pope, I love you !! :D
If you don't know what is wrong with me
Then you don't know what you've missed
wardo68

Post by wardo68 »

PoP, these are all great. Keep 'em coming!
Mikeh

Post by Mikeh »

For a man with SO many songs and SO many lyrics, EC very rarley seems to make a mistake....but that would be a good themes for a live collection, songs where EC has gone wrong! There's a challenge. Would BRILLIANT MISTAKES be too obvious a title?
E*C*RIDER

Re: Sydney 20 January 2006 mp3 - Taking My Life In Your Hand

Post by E*C*RIDER »

thepopeofpop wrote:GASP as EC blows the lyrics in the first chorus, BOGGLE as he then starts into the second verse four bars too early, THRILL as the Brodsky Quartet somehow manage to catch up to EC, SWEAT as EC starts to lose his voice toward the end, WILL HIM ON to that difficult climactic finish!

Can he make it?
WOW. Yeah right. The halftime whistle couldn't've come sooon enough!!. Again, thanks for the recording Your Holiness. As i remember, EC was starting to lose his mojo during the preceeding 'Jacksons,Monk& Rowe' and anyone else alive in showbiz would surely have packed it in there and then and gone for oranges. It's a credit to all onstage (as evidenced by the recording) that they pressed on to the end of the section! Bewdy, bonza PoP.
"...i feel almost possessed,
so long as i don't lose this glorious distress..."