Help Support Red & Blue in this year's Relay for Life

This is for all non-EC or peripheral-EC topics. We all know how much we love talking about 'The Man' but sometimes we have other interests.
RedShoes

Help Support Red & Blue in this year's Relay for Life

Post by RedShoes »

It's that time of year again - I'm trying to round up some support for Relay for Life. Blue and I are participating once again, and since all of you were so generous last year, it would be foolish of me to not post again!

This year's event is June 22nd, so I've still got a little bit of time to reach my $1000 fundraising goal! If you are able to donate, please click the link below. No amount is too small, and every little bit helps. Also please be aware that donations are made in Canadian dollars.

https://secureccs.ca/?inv=a87b4c31-8aa3 ... edfbd6c820

To learn more about this event, I encourage you to visit http://www.cancer.ca. If you have any other questions, let me know!

Thanks in advance!
BlueChair

Post by BlueChair »

BUMP-ity...

I know we got some great support on the forum last summer, but we could use your help again! I think we've all been affected by cancer in some way or another. So let's help find a cure - every little bit helps!
This morning you've got time for a hot, home-cooked breakfast! Delicious and piping hot in only 3 microwave minutes.
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Just wanted to thank everyone who has so generously donated.

I'm up to $93 so far, with a goal of at least $150. Thanks everyone!
RedShoes

Post by RedShoes »

Blue and I are on our way to Relay and I just wanted to thank everyone once again for your support. Between Blue & I we raised just under $300 for this really inspiring event. Thanks again, everyone!