Presale for shows in Nashville, Minneapolis, Charlotte

Pretty self-explanatory
FAVEHOUR

Presale for shows in Nashville, Minneapolis, Charlotte

Post by FAVEHOUR »

Presale for shows in Nashville (Sept 9) Minneapolis (Sept 14-15) and Charlotte (??) is this Friday July 6 on the fan ticketing website, accessible through Elviscostello.com. These are symphony orchestra shows.
migdd

Post by migdd »

I find it incredible that EC is bringing a symphony show to Charlotte. He has only played here once previously in 2005 during the Monkey Speaks His Mind tour. Might have to check this out if the timing and ticket price is right.
migdd

Post by migdd »

Wow! For once, the presale actually worked for me! I didn't bother calling in until nearly 2 hours after the presale began, just out of curiousity. I really wasn't that jazzed about attending; however, my first attempt pulled up first row center orchestra seats so I nabbed them at $74 each.

Elvis with the Charlotte Symphony Orchestra - should be interesting, I guess.
shendley

Post by shendley »

Can someone post the link to the presale? I can't find it. Perhaps I'm not registered - the last Elvis pre-sale tickets I got were through his Duetschgrammophone site.

Any help would be appreciated!
so lacklustre

Post by so lacklustre »

signed with love and vicious kisses
shendley

Post by shendley »

Thanks! I just got some fantastic seats three rows back just off center! I loved the show he did with the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra about a year ago. Can't wait to see him in this sort of venue again.