EC & DK feature in the Sindo today

Pretty self-explanatory
martinfoyle

EC & DK feature in the Sindo today

Post by martinfoyle »

Today's horrendous Sunday Independant had this piece of crap. http://www.unison.ie/irish_independent/ ... &printer=1

Elvis in harmony with all that jazz
MINE'S A MANHATTAN: Diana Krall and Elvis Costello

Sunday October 5th 2003

ROCKER Elvis Costello and jazz babe Diana Krall were bound to strike a chord in each other (or at least a musical note) when they met at the Grammy awards early last year.

And it must have been a really good year for the roses because now the duo (duet even) are set to go the whole nine chords, or whatever it is they say. Anyway, they're engaged.

Indeed, what a difference a year makes.

Elvis and his former greatest attraction, Cait O Riordan, separated last September after 16 years together. Elvis met Cait when he produced her former band, the Pogues, in 1986. And last year Diana, who grew up in Canada's British Columbia, split up with her boyfriend of two years, screenwriter John Paul Bernbach.

Elvis and Diana were united again at a London benefit last February when they performed a steamy duet of "Sorry seems to be the hardest word" (quite), and they've been together since.

Which is why it's not really surprising that Elvis won't be hanging his hat in these here parts for much longer. He may have failed to sell his rambling three-bed house at the foot of the Dublin mountains at auction last week, but it's back on the market for €1.3m.

I guess Elvis wants to spend more time in Manhattan, where Diana lives, and where he already has an apartment.

Sidestepping Stepaside, you might say
Misha

Post by Misha »

The most amazing thing about this piece, is that this person is called an author and gets a check for it.....I've read stories from three year olds that are more literate!
Where are the strong?

Who are the trusted?
whtesde

Re: EC & DK feature in the Sindo today

Post by whtesde »

martinfoyle wrote:ROCKER Elvis Costello and jazz babe Diana Krall were bound to strike a chord in each other (or at least a musical note) when they met at the Grammy awards early last year.

And it must have been a really good year for the roses because now the duo (duet even) are set to go the whole nine chords, or whatever it is they say. Anyway, they're engaged.

I feel ill.