Original Album Series

Pretty self-explanatory
sweetest punch

Original Album Series

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.
watercamp

Re: Original Album Series

Post by watercamp »

Why would Rhino be re-releasing these in a box when they did them as double cds already?
Hawksmoor

Post by Hawksmoor »

watercamp wrote:Why would Rhino be re-releasing these in a box when they did them as double cds already?
The 'Original Album Series' is a set of releases by various artists, each one consisting of five original LPs in card sleeves, the whole lot then housed in a larger card sleeve/box. Have a look on Amazon, there are probably 20 or 30 now. Most of them retail at around £10-£15 so it's a very good value way of picking up five strong albums at a knock-down price. The catch is that if any of them do cover an artist you're at all interested in, the five albums chosen will almost certainly be five you already have!
Azmuda

Post by Azmuda »

Hawksmoor wrote: The 'Original Album Series' is a set of releases by various artists, each one consisting of five original LPs in card sleeves, the whole lot then housed in a larger card sleeve/box. Have a look on Amazon, there are probably 20 or 30 now.
A google image search for "Original Album Series" gives a good picture of the series.
sweetest punch

Post by sweetest punch »

Since you put me down, it seems i've been very gloomy. You may laugh but pretty girls look right through me.