Pretty self-explanatory
amfrey

T Bone Burnett

Post by amfrey »

T bone documentry on bbc radio 2 Monday evening at 10pm uk time
Mikeh

Re: T Bone Burnett

Post by Mikeh »

I saw T Bone supporting Elvis in Harrogate on Nov 9th 1984. Anyone see him live before this?
Jack of All Parades

Post by Jack of All Parades »

10/21/1986 Broadway Theatre but more importantly 12/8/1975 at Madison Square Garden in support of Bob Dylan 8)
"....there's a merry song that starts in 'I' and ends in 'You', as many famous pop songs do....'
johnfoyle

Post by johnfoyle »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b01rqfv5

O Brother - The Story of T Bone Burnett

Monday April 8th '13

22:00 BBC Radio 2

Bob Harris presents a portrait of one of America's most revered record producers and someone who is both an advocate of classic recording techniques and a contemporary curator of traditional American music.

Burnett discusses his early career, recording with Elvis Costello,
Counting Crows and Robert Plant and Alison Krauss for the Grammy winning album 'Raising Sand', and his work as musical director on the star-studded Roy Orbison special 'Black and White Night'. He also talks about the phenomenal success of the soundtrack for 'O Brother Where Art Thou?' - a record that arguably brought American roots music into the mainstream and to a popular audience.

The programme includes contributions from Elvis Costello, Gillian Welch, John Mellencamp and Alison Krauss amongst others